Friday, April 24, 2015

Symbaloo

I am very excited about using this new program for my students!

For the past few months, I have been trying to set up my website so that my students have access to online music games and studying materials. This process can be rather complicated and I've had some trouble getting it off the ground.

At our professional development session recently, I discovered a program called "Symbaloo." It is there that all of these materials may be found. If you're not familiar with the program, all you and your student have to do is click on a "tile" and it will take you to the website, game, or resource I have provided.

Symbaloo is a start page tool that allows users to add links in a way that is easy to use. It is accessible on the homepage of my blog.

All tiles will taken students directly to the link they advertise.
Tiles linking to Facebook, or Twitter will take students directly to the GSA Facebook or GSA Twitter page.

New resources and materials will be updated periodically.

Check it out on the home page or below!



No comments:

Post a Comment