Monday, May 12, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is teacher appreciation week. What a wonderful week it has been! 








Students made appreciation notes in computer class for all the staff at GSA! It was great to get notes from all my students and especially from 4th grade students who I had in music last year! 























 When I came into school today, I had even more lovely notes taped to my door! I truly appreciate the cards and notes from everyone. I feel so loved this week! 




























I believe 100% percent that the students at GSA are the sweetest ones around! I have saved every note, drawing, picture, and card I have received from students all year, and keep them in our "Sugar Notes" binder. As you can see, it's getting rather full!










My favorite gifts of all, however, have to be my egg shakers. Students periodically bring me an "Easter egg" they have filled with change, rice, sugar, beads, marbles, etc to add to our egg shaker collection! They like playing with these home made egg shakers better than playing with our real ones!










Thank you so much to all my students and their families for their wonderful gifts during this wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs.Caughlan. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am so glad to stop by your blog "Mrs. Caughlan's Music Class" and the post on it "Teacher Appreciation Week". Wow you must have felt so proud of yourself for the wonderful gifts from your students. You deserved to be appreciated when you invest so much in to the lives of these children. Well I am blessed to know you. I am in the Pastoral ministry in the great city of Mumbai, India for last 35yrs. This city is know for great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions tirp to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor during their vacation time. We would love to have you and your husband Bentley to come to Mumbai during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience and our Kindergarten children will have a music and dance learning time with you. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete